Instructions on how to Update Your Publication’s Directory Listing
Each PMA member publication is listed in the on-line directory. The on-line directory is available in multiple places on the website and in each case it serves a different kind of audience – parents, potential advertisers and for your colleagues within the members only section.
The new website allows you to directly update your Directory listings and you can include such things as current cover of your publication, media kit, additional staff and contact information.
Only one person from each publication may “claim” or “own” each publication’s listing. To get everyone started, we have assigned ownership of each publication to the publisher or primary contact we have on record. Generally we used the publisher’s (primary contact’s) email address as the login and password. There are a few exceptions – PMA Staff will be contacting those people who might be set up a little differently. This is just to get everyone started on the process!! If you have any trouble, please contact PMA to make sure you are using the email address we have set up as your temporary password.
Steps to follow to access your publication’s listing:
- Go to the Member Login page.
If this is the first time you are accessing your publication listing, use the email address of publisher/primary contact for both email and password. Again – we set up each account with default publisher/primary contact as the “owner”. Do NOT try to create a new account in order to update your publication listing. If you have any trouble logging in to access your publication listing, please contact PMA.
- Username: email@example.com
- Password: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once logged in, go to the My Listings tab on the left hand side. Your publication(s) should be listed there for you.
On the My Listings page, click your publication title(s) in order to access the information listings. The Listing Information is the basic contact information for your publication that will appear in the summary portion of the Directory and the Additional Information section is what will appear for your publication in the detailed portion of the Directory. Note - if you do not fill in a particular field, it will not appear in your listing. It is to your advantage to make your listing as complete as possible for parents, potential advertisers and member colleagues who may access the information. You can upload images – cover of your publication for example. You can upload pdf of your media kit and can include a url for a digital edition if applicable.
NOTE – there is an option to “upgrade” your listing, but everyone is already a “premiere” listing which of course is free for all members so you can ignore this option. All members have the same options for additional content in each publication listing.
- At any time that you need to make changes to your listing or want to upload a new media kit, as the “owner” of the listing you need only follow these same steps. You can change your password when you log in or at any time after on the Member Login page. If you lose your password, simply navigate to this page and choose the "Forgot Password" option. A new password will be emailed to the address associated with the account. if you don't receive a password reset email, contact the PMA offices.
If you have ANY problems along the way, contact the PMA offices.